Admin changes map mid game and kick because i killed him. -Video proof

Vaše kritike, predloge i sugestije u vezi DAJKA I EKIPA//CoD2 Servera, možete izneti na ovom forumu
Odgovori
Spun
Pridružio se: Pet Maj 12, 2023 10:07 am

Admin changes map mid game and kick because i killed him. -Video proof

Post od Spun »

Here is YouTube Video link of the situation:
https://youtu.be/d-7MN6jva_Y
Turn up sound please!
I started recording after admin Niksi came to server, changed map mid game with 5 players playing carentan dm. Then he kicked me because I killed him 2 times.
I recorded because he does this a lot. Is this ok in your admin team?
dacajoca
Site Admin
Pridružio se: Čet Dec 28, 2017 10:41 pm

Re: Admin changes map mid game and kick because i killed him. -Video proof

Post od dacajoca »

Can You explain situation, from 1.05 min till 1.10 min in this video ?
Good phones, again :)
Spun
Pridružio se: Pet Maj 12, 2023 10:07 am

Post od Spun »

Thanks for your quick reply!
At 1:04 you hear the first slight step, mostly on left ear. As I wrote in my first post, turn up the volume on stereo headphones.
From 1:05 to 1:07 the steps get more defined and the direction is absolutely clear in front at almost 1:09 ( very solid step on both ears, I followed the steps by sound and adjust my position to them).
Thanks for asking! :)
Actually even an old phone headset would be good for this, I also played with those for a while. They have good higher pitch output ( for speaking )
Now I use the Razer Blackshark V2 gaming headset, but still COD2 has a very good "2D positional audio" -> Check it under: Main menu - Options - Sound - soundmode
Have fun playing! ;)
.:Raiz:.
Pridružio se: Uto Jan 31, 2023 9:58 pm

Post od .:Raiz:. »

I have similar problems myself. Kick, Ban, ... for some unknown reason.
Submitted quite a few clips, I don't think anyone looked at them. And yes, I play without headphones, with music in the background and still too good? I would only like proof of which there is no example or is always the answer "knowledge". Sad but true.

The server is great, but some admins are too "OP".
Niksi
Pridružio se: Sre Nov 03, 2021 5:57 pm

Post od Niksi »

You are cheater like many of players who play on server. And all was and will be kicked. You have many names on server and everybody know you that you cheating.
I've changed map because 4 players play and 3 was in spectator. Because map is too high for 4 players and 2 was campers. So that is reason for chsnge map.
I catch you for cheating in many maps and situation. With other nick I just tracking people and finding cheaters. So stop cheat and go on another server where cheats is allowed.
.:Raiz:.
Pridružio se: Uto Jan 31, 2023 9:58 pm

Post od .:Raiz:. »

I firmly believe that neither of us have any hacks. But it is difficult to watch a player and watch the radar at the same time. For example, I play without headphones, I only watch the radar. I got used to it that in certain maps (toujane, burg, car) I already know where the opponent could be by the position of the dot. I've got over 15k hours on xfire, I got more serious with this game for a while, then stopped playing for a few years and came back a while ago. I know exactly where the spawns are, how the players move around the pub, and the like. I got used to looking around every corner with my weapon aimed. Sometimes it really happens (especially when there are a lot of players) that I have a wh, but I have nothing. Submitted quite a few clips, I hope someone even looked at them.

In short. The player doesn't even look at how someone plays and as soon as he writes wh, the admin looks for a minute and ban. A good player sometimes needs to be watched for a few dozen maps to be sure if he has wh or if he is really good. I speak from experience. It is difficult to convince a stubborn donkey. It's a waste of my time to talk about things that you don't delve too deeply into, or is your answer "knowledge", which to some extent is not enough.

I'm not the only one with similar problems, but quite a few players I know personally and know that they don't cheat. I don't want the server to become empty over time due to avoiding good players. I don't give a damn either, but I can tell.

Greetings, Raiz
Odgovori