Constantly kicking

Vaše kritike, predloge i sugestije u vezi TOUJANERifle///DAJKA I EKIPA CoD2 servera, možete izneti na ovom forumu
Odgovori
Mikro
Pridružio se: Sre Mar 30, 2022 12:19 am

Constantly kicking

Post od Mikro »

Really? someone is constantly kicking me.....Probably player Nun i dont know if he is admin but he wrote me " Do u want ban?" because i have skill and he dont? Other players wrote that im not cheating.....He dont care....when i again connect to the server so i wrote to the chat and he he dont write me off...nothing feeback....The Best approach What i see...Nice job

If i had cheats so i dont have 50/20 but 50/0....Please...who kicked me...use brain sometimes or don't get involved to the game or admin post when u dont understund this game....After 13years of playing this game i get a bans....only from ur servers....Thats not possbile...

think about yourself.... Im tired of this....This game is almost dead and u kicked me or gives me a bans

So according to you ,I will use cheats after 13years of gaming when here is not a many good players as in the old days ?????? Really? that does not make sense....Wake up....
Odgovori