Permanent Ban

Vaše kritike, predloge i sugestije u vezi DAJKA I EKIPA//CoD2 Servera, možete izneti na ovom forumu
Odgovori
konami
Pridružio se: Ned Mar 20, 2022 1:45 pm

Permanent Ban

Post od konami »

I only made an account in this forum to say that I was permanently banned from this server because some sore looser (Hemoroid) thought I was hacking. My in-game name is Konami.

I have been playing COD2 since 2006, that is 16 years for all those dumbfucks that cannot do the math.

I have never hacked and I will never do, I curse all those nonbrainers that use hacks in a 17 year old game. There are multiple players that hack or use /command to exploit the game but people call me a hacker, I take it as a compliment so thank you for thinking that I am so good.

It is really sad to see that the COD2 community, which I guess consists mainly of people 28+ years old, is full of dumbfucks and hackers, it is a shame for this great game.
dacajoca
Site Admin
Pridružio se: Čet Dec 28, 2017 10:41 pm

Re: Permanent Ban

Post od dacajoca »

Hello !
In first: You are not permanent banned from server. You are only kicked. In second: Bad word's are not allowed on server. If You continue to insult other player's then will be banned ( permanently and IP ).
Thank You for understanding.
Odgovori