BAN for no reason (raiz)

Vaše kritike, predloge i sugestije u vezi DAJKA I EKIPA//CoD2 Servera, možete izneti na ovom forumu
Odgovori
.:Raiz:.
Pridružio se: Uto Jan 31, 2023 9:58 pm

BAN for no reason (raiz)

Post od .:Raiz:. »

Another kick for no reason.

Forgot about dropbox. I am sending a link to a couple of recordings. Toujane is from a few minutes ago when I got baned for no reason.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8q60zvmwcsyy ... s.zip?dl=0

Look and tell me where you see wh?

Phoenix|Raiz
Lagger
Pridružio se: Sre Maj 05, 2021 9:57 am

Re: BAN for no reason (raiz)

Post od Lagger »

Me too get ban for no reason. If i killed 3-5 times Joca, i got banned, because they think i use wh, but i have never used it, and even i never have had owned it. Its should be really stupid if i use some hacks after years playing in my favourite server and now ban for no reason, how ever i cant prove that i dont have anything. I have played cod 2 sience it came out, i use good headphones and at that moment i was just fresh and good reactions. I am so sad of getting banned for truely no reason!!!

Game name: HuHIOwN

They don't know how to judge who is good and who is cheating. They check in the maps, toujane, burgundy and carentan. The most played maps when you already know exactly who is waiting where. Especially tdm and dm. Sad.

Phoenix|Raiz
Lagger
Pridružio se: Sre Maj 05, 2021 9:57 am

Post od Lagger »

You are right Raiz. The map was burgundy, one of my favourite map at all where i get banned. I'm 32 years old, played this game almost 16 years. why should i use some hacks? i dont get any fun of that. It's a damn unfair to ban me for i have long experiences in COD 2. But admins are 100% sure i use wh or hacks, what can i do to prove i dont have and never used them??? Joca it's a question for you!

He has no answer because he has no evidence. Merely his "knowledge".
Odgovori