Permanent ban

Vaše kritike, predloge i sugestije u vezi DAJKA I EKIPA//CoD2 Servera, možete izneti na ovom forumu
Odgovori
random1234
Pridružio se: Ned Avg 07, 2022 8:09 pm

Permanent ban

Post od random1234 »

Hello. For the past days someone has been kicking me from this server for no reason. I took a look in other forum posts as well and it seems that you do this to other players as well, kicking them or banning them for no reason.

Today, this admin |EKIPA| Joca started kicking me for no reason and when I reconnected and asked him to provide a valid reason for the kick, he told me "YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MINIMUM SKILL TO PLAY ON THIS SERVER". I obviously got mad and told him to stop talking and called him a "random player", and I'm sorry if I offended you, but this is a childish reason to say. I have also seen in other forum posts that this specific guy bans people for no reason. Also, no I'm not cheating, and if you think I do, please provide a clear demo that shows that I'm cheating.

I don't understand why you guys are doing this. I just wanna have fun on your servers. Thanks for your time.

(By the way, I had the name ":)" with red letters when I was banned)
random1234

Re: Permanent ban

Post od random1234 »

jocagay napisao: Ned Avg 07, 2022 8:41 pm i got banned too bc i tried to stood by you :D Joca is pathetic
Really? Thank you and I'm sorry you got banned because of me. I hope someone does something about this. It just doesn't make sense
dacajoca
Site Admin
Pridružio se: Čet Dec 28, 2017 10:41 pm

Post od dacajoca »

Hello !!!
This ban is for insulting player's with other weapon's ( shotgun etc ... ). Constantly bad word's ( noob's, use other weapon, don't know play with other weapon etc ... ). Because of that ( bad word's and insulting other player's) you are kicked ( in first ). You know very well why I told you that word's ( about minimum skill ), this is because YOU insulting other player's with this and similar word's. You are banned for bad word's, and you will be banned and kicked every time when connect to server.
random1234

Post od random1234 »

dacajoca napisao: Pon Avg 08, 2022 4:05 pm Hello !!!
This ban is for insulting player's with other weapon's ( shotgun etc ... ). Constantly bad word's ( noob's, use other weapon, don't know play with other weapon etc ... ). Because of that ( bad word's and insulting other player's) you are kicked ( in first ). You know very well why I told you that word's ( about minimum skill ), this is because YOU insulting other player's with this and similar word's. You are banned for bad word's, and you will be banned and kicked every time when connect to server.
Constantly bad word's? If I remember correctly, I said something only 1 time (for the shotgun). Is that really a reason to ban someone for EVER? You can at least give a warning first instead of kicking someone without reason, and then banning him because he was trying to ask for the reason he was kicked. Because that's when you actually banned me, when I was trying to ask for the reason. I think I deserve a second chance to play on the server, cause the immediate ban was a bit harsh.
dacajoca
Site Admin
Pridružio se: Čet Dec 28, 2017 10:41 pm

Post od dacajoca »

Hello !!
Yes, constantly bad word's. Only for one word we never kick or ban.
But, however, today is removed all ban's from server and we start from 0 ( this is because too much IP and permanently ban's ).
This is All Weapon's server and You don't have right's to comment player's with other weapons and this is Public server and You don't have right's to comment skill of other player's. If You do this, You will be permanently banned again.
random1234

Post od random1234 »

dacajoca napisao: Sre Avg 10, 2022 12:08 pm Hello !!
Yes, constantly bad word's. Only for one word we never kick or ban.
But, however, today is removed all ban's from server and we start from 0 ( this is because too much IP and permanently ban's ).
This is All Weapon's server and You don't have right's to comment player's with other weapons and this is Public server and You don't have right's to comment skill of other player's. If You do this, You will be permanently banned again.
Thank you very much.
Odgovori