JOCA are u kidding me ?

Vaše kritike, predloge i sugestije u vezi DAJKA I EKIPA//CoD2 Servera, možete izneti na ovom forumu
Mikro
Pridružio se: Sre Mar 30, 2022 12:19 am

JOCA are u kidding me ?

Post od Mikro »

|EKIPA|Joca ....are u kidding me? again u banned me for no reason? are u mentally health ? PROBABLY NOT.....I get a ban because i play with noobs which have 20/40 and players who cheats like a player Zafer so he is still playing and i get a ban? How old are u Joca? because u are tottaly out.....i was on 2position on DM and SaD on gamepark 10 years ago... it already means something....you will never be able to do this YOU "Admins" Shame on you....Wake up....i meet cheaters everyday...everyday....i have vidoes and he is still not banned....Fucking bots with no prediction,instinct,reflexes and NO BRAIN.....
Poslednja izmena od Mikro u Pet Maj 13, 2022 12:29 am, izmenjeno 2 puta ukupno.
Mikro

Re: JOCA are u kidding me ?

Post od Mikro »

You can't read the game, probably you have zero skill and you give bans...so sad

I have one topic on this forum for the same reason... Do u have Alzheimer or what?

You are THE BEST ADMINS EVER........that's not possible

The same problem have a player BLITZ i dont know him irl...but i see how he plays...and he certainly dont have a cheats...and he get a ban too

ADMINS are bots :/ SAD REALITY
Mikro

Post od Mikro »

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2562

READ THIS AGAIN...OMG

Now is function a few servers.....i play this game 12-13years....and u give me a ban for no reason when community is small and this game play a few players ......SO I have to stop playing this game after 13years just because u are thinkink that im cheating? :D :D :D are u kidding me ? AGAIN IM REALLY PISSED OFF

I think that when i start play this game...so you haven't been in the world yet. probably
Mikro

Post od Mikro »

Look at Toujane Rifle stats....i have 3800/1726....because i have a skill...

If i had WH i dont have a 3800/1726 but 3800/100 .......but you won't understand

Why u give me a BAN?

and u dont write off when i again connect to the server after kick.........Nothing feedback....only what u did its u give me a ban....Really NICE APROACH.....

I'm not like the other llamas which have 12/35

you don't recognize a quality player!!!!!
Mikro

Post od Mikro »

Look at Toujane Rifle stats....i have 3800/1726....because i have a skill...

If i had WH i dont have a 3800/1726 but 3800/100 .......but you won't understand

Why u give me a BAN?

and u dont write off when i again connect to the server after kick.........Nothing feedback....only what u did its u give me a ban....Really NICE APROACH.....

I'm not like the other llamas which have 12/35

you don't recognize a quality player!!!!!
dacajoca
Site Admin
Pridružio se: Čet Dec 28, 2017 10:41 pm

Post od dacajoca »

Hello !
In first, You must tell me You nickname in game, time and date when yYou banned. Second, are You sure that You banned from server ? You must send me You IP, and, I'm NOT the only admin on this server. This server have 30+ admins. 5+ admins have console for ban, in this reason, you must send me some information ( nickname, date and time, IP adress and reason for kick/ban ( in much causes reason's for kick/ban is wrong nick or bad word's, or insulting other player's), and stop insulting in this forum, ban or kick is NOT reason for bad word's.
Thank You.
Mikro

Post od Mikro »

Hello!....My nickname is Mikro# ....Im banned the same date as i wrote this topic maybe,1 day ago....it was on map burgundy and only admin who was online on the server was you.
yea im sure that i'm banned...because i cant connect to the server but on the other servers yes....and this is happens after admin kick me .....

i dont know reason why i was kicked....i had 60/20....nothing insulting to other players....I just played,,nothing more....and i get a ban....it's the second time....

yea you right.... ban or kick is NOT reason for bad word's....but when it's the second time and nobody says to me some statement so understand that im angry......I was banned 2nd time with no reason,WHY????
i never used cheats.... i dont need cheats...I can handle this without cheats.....and this ban is a proof that I can do it without cheating......I repeat i play this game 13y and i never used cheats at all the time....I was on 2 position (DM,search and destory) on gamepark ( gamepark was biggest czech gameportal in cod 2) Why would I use cheats now when this game is almost dead and most players are bad??? [Not everyone...)

IF I used cheats....I would never forgive myself....I hate cheats....i HATE IT!!!! This is reason why this ban make me angry! beacuse players like a zafer or others, cheating every game when i met him
I have videos......and this player is not a banned ? why? Because he is bad even with that? because he have 20/35 and only what he doing is camping behind the wall,aim through the wall and stand with shoot when other player run around? And I get a ban and he dont?.....

I dont get it!!!!!

Why i get 2nd ban?
I play the way I can,....but that im good player so it's not a reason why u would kick me....(or other admins)
WAKE UP!!! i dont understand this :/

Bad players with cheats will not get a ban.....But good players without cheats,only with skill get a ban.....how is this possible? tell me....I won't let destroy my "last moments" in this game by YOU ADMINS...just because you thinking that im cheating.........

Last moments because this game have 17yo and it is almost dead :(
Mikro

Post od Mikro »

JOCA You can answer me? some feedback?
Mikro

Post od Mikro »

JOCA You can answer me? some feedback?
Mikro

Post od Mikro »

???? Joca? you are in the game but u dont have time to answer me?
Odgovori